To help develop our Welcome Project which helps shape our Equality Diversity and Inclusion work, we would like to invite you to come to an informal meeting on Friday 27th January at 2-3pm. We are hoping that from this meeting you will be able to contribute by shaping the Welcome Project’s future actions. Our Welcome Project focuses particularly on race, culture, religion and family structures.
In the meeting, we would value the opportunity to:
- Share the work the work the school has done so far
- Explore areas of inclusion
- Develop a deeper understanding of equality
- Review of our reading books
- Have feedback on our Personal Social Health Education curriculum
- Discuss our wider curriculum
The meeting will be held in the Southwark Room. Please do let the office know if you would like to come by 19th January.