You may have read and heard about some of the things we have been working on in school around Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
We have different groups from across the school looking at various aspects of welcome for all. We are referring to this work as our ‘Welcome Project’. Our Governors, Teachers and children all have shared their ideas and thoughts and will continue do so.
To help develop our Welcome Project further, we would like to invite you to come to an informal meeting on Friday 27th January at 2-3pm. We are hoping that from this meeting you will be able to contribute by shaping the Welcome Project’s future actions. Our Welcome Project focuses particularly on race, culture, religion and family structures.
In the meeting we would value the opportunity to:
- Share the work the work the school has done so far
- Explore areas of inclusion
- Develop a deeper understanding of equality
- Review of our reading books
- Have feedback on our Personal Social Health Education curriculum
- Discuss our wider curriculum
This meeting will be held in the Southwark Room. Please do let the office know if you would like to come by 19th January.